The Armor of God is a great passage of Scripture to teach to children. The Bible passage in Ephesians is a great one for children to memorize and put into practice. This Armor of God printable pack will help them learn what each part of the armor stands for and how they are able to put it to use in their daily lives.
Included in this 85 page Armor of God printable pack are:
- Armor of God Colouring Pages –These pages can be decorated with crayons, markers or even small scrapes of paper. They are great for encouraging children to be as creative as they want.
- Bible Verse Copywork –Copywork containing each of the Bible verses from Armor of God passage in the Bible (Ephesians 6:10-18). There are two versions, the King James Version and the English Standard Version.
- Armor of God Fact Sheet –This page describes what the Armor of God is and how to use it.
- Handwriting Practice –These pages are great for practicing letter formation as well as learning to spell and working on handwriting.
- Follow the Path-These pages are great for hand-eye co-ordination. Draw a line down the middle of the path, trying not to hit the sides.
- 4 Piece puzzle pages
- Vocabulary cards (Montessori 3 Part Cards) –Can be used for matching and spelling practice as well as games like memory and snap
- Size Sequencing Cards
- Shadow Matching Cards
- Story Pages –Pages where your child can write a few sentences or a short story about certain things on each part of the Armor of God and how they feel about it. It is a great way for them to get in some creative writing practice.
- Count and Clipnumber cards – Great for practicing counting from 1 – 8
- I Spy – Count the objects and write the answer.
- Armor of God Posters – A poster of each piece of Armor that includes a meaning.
- Copywork Lines – These pages can be printed multiple times and used for children to copy the words/meanings of each of the Armor of God parts from the posters.
- Add the Armor to the Soldier – Cut out and decorate the Armor, then paste it on the correct place on the soldier.
- Label the Armor – Label the Armor of God that has been placed on the soldier.
- Follow the Letter
- Armor of God Mats – These can be used as playdough mats or posters.
- Armor of God Clip Cards – Look at the picture of Armor and clip the correct answer for what the piece of Armor stands for.
I hope your children enjoy reading and learning about the Armor of God.