The prayer power has never been tried to its full capacity…if we want to see might wonders of divine power and grace wrought in the place of weakness, failure and disappointment, let us answer God’s standing challenge, “ all unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and might things which thou knowest not.” ~ J. Hudson Taylor
Do you have a desire to go deeper into prayer? Do you want to cultivate faithfulness in your prayer life? Me too.
The more I pray, the more I want to pray, and the greater my desire for that intimacy with God and the chance to be a part of the plans He is working out in my life and the lives of others.
Below you’ll find some printable prayer helps, links to great resources, encouraging posts, and an upcoming series I’m doing as I work through Susan Evans’ ebook Becoming a Prayer Warrior. I will do my best to keep this page updated with new posts.
I hope you are blessed by it!
- Susan Evans new ebook Becoming a Prayer Warrior, and more articles on prayer
- Praying for Your Pastor (printable prayer calendar I created for TheRoadto31.com)
- Pray over Your Homeschool (8 sets of printable prayer cards)
- Printable Prayer Calendar for Homeschool Moms (go along with the above prayer cards, created for TheRoadto31.com)
- Don’t Feel Like Reading Your Bible? (6 printable scripture cards to pray through, created for Coffee for the Soul)
- InspiredtoAction’s prayer calendars (I’ve used these daily for years now): “Mother’s Prayer Calendar” and “Praying for Your Husband.” (In the Downloadable Resources section.)
Series: Faithful Prayer
(Writing through the Becoming a Prayer Warrior ebook by Susan Evans)
- Series Intro – Faithful Prayer: Becoming a Prayer Warrior
- Week 1 – Listening in Prayer
- Week 2 – Using Visual Prayer Circles
- Week 3 – When It’s Hard to Pray
- Becoming Faithful in Prayer (and a DIY prayer binder example.
- Prayer: What It Is and How to Do It
- Praying for My Family
- Prayers of the Heart: Simple, Unceasing, All-Inclusive
- Taking a Personal Prayer Retreat