Do you have a hard time menu planning? Is getting dinner on the table a weekly struggle? Consider checking out eMeals, an online meal planning service that many have used to make the task easier!
Here are just some of the features and potential benefits of eMeals:
- 14 different dinner plans
- Plans available for lunch, breakfast, and dessert, too!
- Helps you establish a meal planning habit that saves money
- Plans are $58 a year or $5/month when you sign up for 12 months
- eMeals Blog and newsletters have free, helpful tips and recipes
- eMeals app available for easier planning
There are a variety of eating plans available to help meet your family’s needs. Here are just a few of the dinner plans:
- Classic Meals
- Clean Eating
- Low Calorie
- Kid Friendly
- Slow Cooker
- Gluten Free
This Chicken Broccoli Pasta is good example of one of the meals from the clean eating plan. It’s a suggestion based on repurposing the chicken from an earlier meal in that week’s plan, which I think it a great addition to any meal planning!
How We Used eMeals
I used eMeals off and on for several weeks to try it out. I have a hard time following plans (mine or anyone else’s) so most of the time I would skim the weekly plan that was emailed to me and pick the meals that fit with ingredients we already had or would easily fit in with other standard meals we use. wouldn’t use the grocery checklists.
Our favorite plans were the gluten-free and paleo plans. We also enjoyed a few of the recipes from the clean eating plans – both the regular and slow cooker ones. However, I found that the plans I would have assumed would be a good fit for our family just weren’t. However, eMeals accommodates that by allowing you to switch plans to try something different. It was fun to look through the different meal ideas and glean new ideas. We came away with some great new family recipes in our rotation.
Here are some of the recipes we used and enjoyed:
- Garlic Chicken with Cumin-Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
- Hearty Minestrone Soup
- Heart-Healthy Chili with Baked Corn Tortilla Chips
- Tuscan Beans Over Brown Rice
- Ginger sesame Chicken Thighs
- Italian Turkey meatloaf
- Thyme-Mustard Roasted chicken
If you are looking for an easy way to get in the meal planning habit and get dinner on the table, and one of the plans seems to fit your needs best, eMeals can be a great solution! At the very least, following the eMeals blog or Pinterest board provides great meal inspiration and free recipes that I have enjoyed even without using the plans.