One of the BEST things about the holidays is the lovely scents. Clean air, savory dinners, pine trees, candy canes, sweet desserts, and one of my favorites: orange and clove pomanders.
I’m betting you love the scents of the holidays, too! That’s why this year I’m partnering with Grove Collaborative to bring you an exciting opportunity that will get you started!
Grove Collaborative treated us to a new Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Set — and they want to send one to you for free, too!
Here’s what’s included in the set (a $35 value!):
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative Bubble Up
- Free Shipping hipping & VIP Trial
You are going to LOVE it!
Holiday Cleaning in Our Kitchen
I can’t help it. With the scent of Peppermint dish soap and Orange Clove hand soap, plus the handy little Grove Collaborative Bubble Up, my kitchen is a 40% happier place! It’s like an immediate kick of the holidays and somehow makes cleaning more fun – for me AND the kids!
Dirty dishes got you down? Blast them with Peppermint!
Need to get the morning gunk off the pan? Get the Bubble Up brush sudsy and it’s no big thing!
Messy counters? A quick swipe with a surprisingly cheerful-smelling multi-purpose cleaner is what you need.
Need a little Christmas, right this very minute? Orange clove hand soap is perfect (and is my favorite)! I’ll definitely be adding a few more bottles of this to my next Grove shipment.
Why Sign Up for Grove Collaborative?
If you’re not familiar with Grove Collaborative, it’s a subscription service that makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I can choose my favorite products from brands like Mrs. Meyer’s, Seventh Generation, Dr. Bronner’s, and Method, and Grove delivers them (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule.
I am not the type to buy into these subscription services easily but I have to say I have been loving Grove for several months now and the convenience of getting healthy, environmentally friendly cleaning and personal products sent to my home each month. It’s definitely worth trying out to see if it’s a good fit for your homemaking!
Get Your FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Set
(Plus a little something for existing customers)
When you sign up for Grove Collaborative using my link , you’ll get the Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday set for free + free shipping.
Already a customer? Click here to get 50% off of the brand new and amazing Grove Collaborative Bubble Up.
Don’t forget to sign up for the free VIP trial, too. Not only is the free shipping amazing, you’ll get perks like free gifts, price matching, and personal customer service. I LOVE being a VIP with Grove! It’s like Christmas every month around here. 😉
Here’s the catch: THESE KITS WILL SELL OUT!
Grove only has a limited number of sets available and the offer ends November 21, so grab yours now!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up! If you’re already a customer, click here to receive the Grove Collaborative Bubble Up for 50% off.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Wondering how to get to $20? Find products you’d love to try, already use, or could gift for Christmas! They have a soy candle that is delightful, and I love the e-cloths and dryer balls. Here’s an example of a shopping cart!
Have fun shopping and kicking off the season with these wonderful products for your holiday cleaning!