Have you heard of the Brick Challenges at Proverbial Homemaker? They are fun, engage many learning styles, and teach in a fresh new way. Great for family discipleship, group activities, or homeschooling.
Holiday Brick Challenges
These Brick Challenges are perfect for lessons leading up to the holidays, fun activities for kids during festivities, or as a family project.
- Christmas Story Brick Challenge – A 12-day challenge that tells the Christmas story and includes copywork and coloring pages.
- Jesse Tree Brick Challenge – Includes printable ornaments! (Start on Dec 1)
- Brick Easter Story – Celebrate Resurrection Sunday with these fun activities, scripture readings, and build challenges. Includes optional builds for after Easter as well!
- (FREE) Thanksgiving Brick Challenge – A 7-day build challenge that goes through a simple version of the Thanksgiving story and includes copywork and coloring pages.
Bible Brick Challenges
These Bible Brick Challenges provide such a fun and meaningful way to spend time in God’s word with your kids. Work those imaginations, build skills, and burn the story into their little minds and hearts!
- Proverbs Brick Challenge – Dig into Proverbs with build challenges, discussion questions, copywork, and spaces to draw/write.
- Matthew Brick Challenge – 70+ pages of build challenges with copywork and drawing/writing spaces.
- Heroes of the Bible Brick Challenge & Character Study – Study over 20 characters of the Bible and their stories, always pointing to Jesus! Includes character profile pages, copywork, build challenges and more.