Welcome to the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up!
We are so glad you are here. We hope you will join us each Monday at 9am EST to link-up, hop around, encourage others, and be encouraged. I will be sharing many your posts on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Google+. It’s not hard to do, because you all do such great work!
Last Week’s Most Popular Post
My Three Personal Favorites
Every week I’ll choose 3 of my favorite posts to feature. There were SO MANY great posts!
Love this simple recipe for caramel apples from My Sweet Homeschool. I really want to try these with my kids this year!
Really fantastic tips, advice, and resources on protecting your marriage from House of Hendrix. Pinned this for later reference!
I LOVE prayer calendars, so I was excited to see this October Prayer Calendar for Kids free for download from Ministry Mom. She has several of them available on her site. What a great rersource!
The Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up is built on
the foundation of 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)
This is a place you can come to offer encouragement to other moms as well as be encouraged.
You are welcome to link up as many of your own posts that would offer encouragement, tips, wisdom, or advice to other moms.
Some suggested post topics are:
Homemaking, Motherhood, Meal Planning, Recipes, Christian Faith, Encouraging Words, Homeschooling/Education, Financial Stewardship, Health & Wellness, Hospitality, Marriage, Discipline, Ministry, Pregnancy & Childbirth, Time Management, Organization, Crafts & Activities for Kids…….
Each week we will be featuring the most clicked on post and each of our 3 favorites from the previous week. We will also be sharing the featured posts on our social media outlets.
A few things you should know before linking up:
- Please link up to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s main page.
- By linking up your post(s), you are giving the hosts of Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up permission to use your graphics in the featured posts and on social media outlets.
- Visit other bloggers – visit at least 3 other links at the party.
- A link back is not required, but appreciated. Go ahead and grab a button too, especially if you were featured.
- The hosts would be blessed if you followed them.
- They would also be blessed if you would spread the word about the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up.
Don’t miss a Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up! Sign up below to get an email reminder every Monday morning when the link-up is live (don’t worry, we won’t send you any other kinds of emails – this sign up is exclusively for the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up).