This week I am featuring my three favorite posts from last week’s linkup! Come check them out!
Welcome to the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up!
We are so glad you are here. We hope you will join us each Monday at 9am EST to link-up, hop around, encourage others, and be encouraged.
The Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up is built on
the foundation of 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)
This is a place you can come to offer encouragement to other moms as well as be encouraged.
You are welcome to link up as many of your own posts that would offer encouragement, tips, wisdom, or advice to other moms.
Some suggested post topics are:
Homemaking, Motherhood, Meal Planning, Recipes, Christian Faith, Encouraging Words, Homeschooling/Education, Financial Stewardship, Health & Wellness, Hospitality, Marriage, Discipline, Ministry, Pregnancy & Childbirth, Time Management, Organization, Crafts & Activities for Kids…….
Each week we will be featuring the most clicked on post and each of our 3 favorites from the previous week. We will also be sharing the featured posts on our social media outlets.
A few things you should know before linking up:
- Please link up to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s main page.
- By linking up your post(s), you are giving the hosts of Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up permission to use your graphics in the featured posts and on social media outlets.
- Visit other bloggers – visit at least 3 other links at the party.
- A link back is not required, but appreciated. Go ahead and grab a button too, especially if you were featured.
- The hosts would be blessed if you followed them.
- They would also be blessed if you would spread the word about the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up.
- Please only link up posts from your own blog and not posts for others.
Most clicked from last week:
Tips and Tools for Making the Most of a Small Space
Guilty Chocoholic Mama
And three of my personal favorites (wheee! book lists!) from last week are:
1. Whole Wheat Chocolate Donuts at Robyn’s Hobbies
2. Favorite Books for Boys from Starts at Eight
3. Activities and Resources for Learning About the Periodic Table from My Joy-Filled Life
Don’t miss a Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up! Sign up below to get an email reminder every Monday morning when the link-up is live (don’t worry, we won’t send you any other kinds of emails – this sign up is exclusively for the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up).
And now for the link-up!
Let’s encourage one another and build each other up!