This week I am featuring my favorite St. Patrick’s Day posts from last week. Can’t wait to do some of these with my own kiddos!
Welcome to the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up!
We are so glad you are here. We hope you will join us each Monday at 9am EST to link-up, hop around, encourage others, and be encouraged.
The Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up is built on
the foundation of 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)
This is a place you can come to offer encouragement to other moms as well as be encouraged.
You are welcome to link up as many of your own posts that would offer encouragement, tips, wisdom, or advice to other moms.
Some suggested post topics are:
Homemaking, Motherhood, Meal Planning, Recipes, Christian Faith, Encouraging Words, Homeschooling/Education, Financial Stewardship, Health & Wellness, Hospitality, Marriage, Discipline, Ministry, Pregnancy & Childbirth, Time Management, Organization, Crafts & Activities for Kids…….
Each week we will be featuring the most clicked on post and each of our 3 favorites from the previous week. We will also be sharing the featured posts on our social media outlets.
A few things you should know before linking up:
- Please link up to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s main page.
- By linking up your post(s), you are giving the hosts of Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up permission to use your graphics in the featured posts and on social media outlets.
- Visit other bloggers – visit at least 3 other links at the party.
- A link back is not required, but appreciated. Go ahead and grab a button too, especially if you were featured.
- The hosts would be blessed if you followed them.
- They would also be blessed if you would spread the word about the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up.
- Please only link up posts from your own blog and not posts for others.
The most clicked post from last week:
The Moment I Realized I Was That Large Family
Diamonds in the Rough
And my personal favorites from last week are:
1. 15 Free Ways to Celebrate St. Paddy’s Day With Kids from Vibrant Homeschooling
2. 14 Rainbow Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day from Kenarry
3. The Real St. Patrick: Books and Videos for Your Day from True and Faithful
Don’t miss a Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up! Sign up below to get an email reminder every Monday morning when the link-up is live (don’t worry, we won’t send you any other kinds of emails – this sign up is exclusively for the Mom 2 Mom Monday Link-Up).
And now for the link-up!
Let’s encourage one another and build each other up!