Are you ready to head into the new year with a plan for intentional Bible reading and prayer? I know I am! I have just the tool for you: Read, Pray, Love is a 52-week plan of praying for your family.
Read, Pray, Love is a system that helps you become more prayerful and diligent in your Bible reading. How?
- A 5-day challenge that sets you up for success in your daily quiet time
- A new set of printable each month to aid in your prayers
- Beautiful scripture prints, cards, and coloring pages with unique custom designs (ESV & KJV)
- Tools to help you keep prayer and Bible reading at the top of your mind throughout the day
- Accountability and encouragement delivered to your inbox
- A community of friends to spur each other on and help us all be more diligent and prayerful
The 2017 edition of Read, Pray, Love focuses on godly character. You can use it to pray for yourself, family, and loved ones. I plan to use it to pray specifically for my husband and I and for my children!
What is included in the Read, Pray, Love system?
1. A Prayerful Woman 5-Day Challenge – This challenge is an essential start to a successful new year. It will walk you through evaluating your circumstances and personality to come up with a plan for daily Bible reading and prayer that works for you!
2. A Prayerful Woman scripture printable – This set of beautiful scripture art prints, memory verse cards, and coloring pages is used in the 5-Day challenge and throughout the year as we check our own hearts and motivations in this effort.
3. Monthly character focus – toward the end of each month you’ll get an email telling you about the next month’s character focus with a download of the scripture prints and other materials. These are FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME before they get moved to the store so download them quickly!
4. Accountability, Tools, and Encouragement – Throughout the your you’ll get fantastic encouragement and support. Every Monday we’ll have a touch base in the Domestically Challenged, Divinely Equipped facebook group. You’ll also want to join because we’ll have extra valuable accountability in place there for you! You’ll also get emails and posts with great tools and tips that will keep you on track.
Ready to Get Started?
The 5-Day challenge and printable scripture pack are available NOW! The scripture printables are only available free through 1/6/17 so download them right away. You’ll find a link in your welcome email after you sign up for the challenge.
I’m glad you’re joining us! May we have a blessed year as we read God’s Word and pray for our loved ones.