Homeschooling is a joy-filled, satisfying, stretching experience. I know how overwhelming it can be, too. But there are tools and resources to help!
I’m a homeschool mom of 6 (ages 4-13) and rest assured, if I can do this, so can you! One of my main goals with Proverbial Homemaker is to encourage and equip YOU, homeschool mom, so you can do the work you are called to do with confidence.
- You are the person best equipped by God to teach and train your child.
- Perfection is not required. In fact, I don’t even recommend it. 😉
- Every homeschool and every family is different. No comparing!
- Keep things simple and flexible and you will do well.
- Lean on the Lord in all your efforts and He will direct your path.
Homeschooling, just like family discipleship, is an effort that takes the long view. Take a deep breath! You have time to grow and learn right along with your children. You’ve got this!
As always, feel free to comment here or email me at tauna (at) proverbialhomemaker.com if you ever have questions! You can also connect with me in my Homeschool Successfully Facebook group.
I hope the resources and homeschooling tips below will be a blessing to you on your journey. ❤️
Top Homeschool Tips on Proverbial Homemaker
Get your homeschool plan done in 7 days with this free homeschool planning workshop!
This free homeschool planning workshop will guide you through the essential steps for setting up a plan that WORKS for you!
- Daily info and tasks delivered right to your inbox
- Tips from an experienced homeschool mom of 6
- Finish with a plan suited to your unique family
Sign up below and get started today!