Father’s Day is coming and it’s a great time to bless your husband for the wonderful father he is! Sometimes it can be hard to know what to do for them, though. I’m here to help! In this post I’ve gathered some great Father’s Day ideas that your husband will love.
Whether you are looking for a Father’s Day craft the kids can make, somewhere fun to take your husband on a date, or a meaningful gift to give, these ideas will help you make Father’s Day special!
Great Father’s Day Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Raising arrows theme craft and gift idea – a fun custom t-shirt and some felt arrows with a meaningful Scripture verse
- “I am their father” Star Wars t-shirt includes each kid’s name!
- Star Wars hand print craft we had so much fun with this one
- “We’re Nuts for You” picture frame from Happiness is Homemade. Simple and adorable!
- Origami Father’s Day cards – a cute way to make cards with your kids and learn some new skills. Dads love them, too. 🙂
- DIY cologne using essential oils – These are fantastic recipes you can use to make cologne for your guy.
- A back rub – Learned some proper techniques with this video course first so I didn’t cause damage! 😆
- Candy bar cake – these are so fun! You can make several different kinds.
- Best gift ideas for men (tools, games, geekery, and more) – These are the kinds of gifts my husband particularly likes
- Candy poster from The Dating Divas – You may have seen variations of these around on social media! My husband loved it. We just made our own but here’s a template.
- More great gift & activity ideas for your husband on Father’s Day
Father’s Day Date Ideas for Your Husband
Want to do something fun for your husband? Here are some great Father’s Day date ideas for just the two of you or to invite friends to!
- Go to a live music concert
- Pick a direction and drive, then look for a fun place to eat
- Do a park day picnic with a few other families and plan some games (ultimate frisbee, baseball, etc.)
- Invite friends over for a game night
- Plan a “manly” dinner at home or going out, such as a BBQ, steak, burgers, etc.
- Throw a dad-themed party with some friends
- Do a movie marathon of his favorite series
- Plan a surprise camping trip or day trip
- Go to a sporting event
More Ideas About Fathers
- 4 Ways Dads are Essential in the Lives of Our Kids
- A Father’s Day Gift for the Ultimate Father (God)
- Great Ways to Get Dads Involved in Homeschooling
Are you looking for other kinds of ideas for Father’s Day? We’ll be updating this list with new posts and ideas! Feel free to comment here and let us know what you’re looking for.