You will read a lot at Proverbial Homemaker about homeschooling. It’s one of my favorite and most challenging jobs! Whether you are here or at another site, remember that gleaning information is great but God is the one who should guide your decisions about what and how to teach your children. Each family and child is unique!
That’s the beauty of homeschooling: we can customize education to fit our needs. Find ideas and encouragement here, but do not get caught up in the comparison trap! You will waste time and energy that way.
Homeschool posts on Proverbial Homemaker:
- Homeschool life
- Homeschool 101
- Planning and Organization
- Educating the Wholehearted Child (aff) by the Clarksons
- Bible Based Homeschooling
- Rainbow Resource homeschool supplies
- Exodus Books (aff) – used Christian and homeschooling books
- Free Homeschool Deals
- Raising Arrows blog by Amy Roberts