A list of sources for articles on Proverbial Homemaker.
How Do Essential Oils Work?
Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Higley, Alan and Connie
- Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals by Tisserand, Robert
- Practical Herbalism: Ordinary Plants with Extraordinary Powers by Fritchey, Philip
- How Do Essential Oils Work? – The University of Minnesota, “Taking Charge of Your Health”
- Antibacterial activity of essential oils and their major constituents against respiratory tract pathogens by gaseous contact – Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils – National Cancer Institute
- How Essential Oils Work for Your Body – Your Body Needs
- Aromatherapy – NYU Langone Medical Center
- Essential Oil Constituents – Abundant Health
- Essential Oils 101 – Discovery Fit and Health