Homeschool is rewarding, fulfilling, challenging, and… just plain hard. Homeschool planning, as important as it is, can be just as difficult. When we spin our wheels making plans that we don’t really finish or constantly stress over rigid schedules, it’s a no-win scenario.
This should not be so! And it doesn’t have to be.
- Do you struggle to develop homeschool plans you’ll actually stick to?
- Do you end up frustrated with empty checkboxes and that feeling of always being behind?
- Do you bounce from planner to planner trying to find one that will actually work for you?
- Are you a type B homeschooler trying to live up to type A planning methods?
Introducing the Relaxed Mom Homeschool Planning System
The Rhythms & Routines Homeschool Planning System is a flexible and customizable planner along with a course that helps you set it all up in a way that works best for you!
The system consists of is a planner & course designed to help YOU set up a system that meets your needs and style. It walks you step-by-step through creating a vision, long-term plan, weekly rhythm, and more. What’s more, it’s a system that relies more on routines and recording what you actually DID each week instead of strict plans and demanding checkboxes.
Disclosure: *This post may include affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the disclosures and terms for more information.
What’s Included in the Planner & Course?
The planner is scripture-focused and is available in KJV and ESV. There are three different weekly homeschool record styles to choose from, and many of the pages are available at the end of the planner in a customizable format so you can change things like quarter months, subjects, days of the week you homeschool, etc.
- Rhythms & Routines Homeschool Course
- A step-by-step course to help you set up your planning system
- Includes 10 web lessons with 8 additional planning printables & 2 videos
- Lifetime access to the eCourse and materials
- Rhythms & Routines Homeschool Planner
- 20 main pages (you’ll print extra weekly record and project planning pages)
- “Customizable” section where 9 of the main pages are available to customize
- Capturing the big picture
- Your homeschooling vision
- Goals for each child
- Curriculum planning
- Project / Unit planning
- Yearly planning pages
- Quarterly planning pages
- Loop scheduling pages
- Weekly routine page to plan your homeschool rhythm
- Record pages to record tasks (includes options for daily, weekly, and monthly records)
- 1-page view
- 2-page view
- journal view
- Notes pages
- Daily prayers and blessings pages
- Scripture memory cards
See what one homeschool mom said about the Rhythms & Routines Homeschool Planning System!
“This planner has completely changed the way I look at my homeschool. I was stuck in a public school mindset and trying to make every lesson fit into a neat little box. By working through Tauna’s course, I’ve discovered that I CAN teach my child in a way that is relaxed, fun, and still cover the content. Our units are actually more thought-out and deeper than they were before. I am free to allow my child to explore his interests. I’m making our curriculum work for us instead of trying to schedule our lives around it. Thanks Tauna!” – Courtney from For the Littles