The story of Adam and Eve is a well-known story and an important one for children to learn. After reading about Creation in Genesis 1, you will find the story of Adam and Eve and the Fall in the garden in Genesis 2 and 3. This Adam and Eve Printable Pack goes alongside this story of the first two people and how sin entered the world and corrupted God’s creation.
After reading the story of Adam and Eve and the Fall in the Garden in Genesis 2-3, your child will enjoy completing this massive 97 page printable pack. Some of the activities included are:
- Vocabulary Cards – these are great for memory/matching games as well as spelling and vocabulary.
- Colouring Pages– Decorate or colour as you wish and hang up to decorate your rooms.
- I Spy– These pages are great for counting practice.
- Word Tracing– These pages help children learn to form letters and spell words correctly.
- Colour Matching Cards– A great way for kids to learn their colours.
- What Comes Next?
- Finish the Pattern
- Spot and Dot – Spot the letters and then dot them.
- Shadow Matching Cards– These shadow matching cards are so much fun and can be used in games such as memory/matching as well.
- Story Writing Pages – These can be used to retell the story of Adam and Eve and the Fall in the Garden in their own words.
- Size Sequencing Cards– Match the cards from smallest to biggest or the other way round.
- Count and Clip Cards– These are great for kids learning to count and recognize numbers.
- Fruit Puzzle
- Fruit Maze
- Fruit Shade and Cut
- Connect the Dots
- Alphabet Matching Cards – These are great for learning the lowercase and uppercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Puzzles – These are great for learning skip counting.
- 4 Piece Puzzles– These are always fun for kids to do. Store in zip lock bags and take them with you to appointments to keep the kids occupied.
- Bible Copywork Pages– This pack includes 17 pages of Bible Verses in both King James and English Standard Versions for your child to copy and then memorise.
We hope you and your kids enjoy this helpful tool to reinforce what they’re learning from God’s Word!