Here in Australia, the summer months (December, January and February) are not only very hot, but they are full of huge thunderstorms and cyclones. Beautiful rainbows, and many times double rainbows, are constantly reminding us that God is in control and of His promise to Noah, to never flood the whole Earth again. With all of this going on, I decided to create a Noah’s Ark Printable Pack to help children learn more about how obedient Noah was to God and the covenant that took place between the two.
After reading the story of Noah and the Ark in Genesis 5:32-10:1, your child will enjoy completing this massive 117 page printable pack. Some of the activities included are:
- Vocabulary Cards – these are great for memory/matching games as well as spelling and vocabulary.
- Colouring Pages – Decorate or colour as you wish and hang up to decorate your rooms.
- Animal Families – These pages are great for children who love learning about animals. They will learn what the male and female of each animal is called.
- I Spy – These pages are great for counting practice.
- Word Tracing – These pages help children learn to form letters and spell words correctly.
- Colour Matching Cards – A great way for kids to learn their colours.
- Shadow Matching Cards – These shadow matching cards are so much fun and can be used in games such as memory/matching as well.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Print on white card and laminate for reuse. Ask your child to say the word and then clip a peg, paperclip or place a pom pom on the correct beginning sound.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Match the cards from smallest to biggest or the other way round.
- Counting Clip Cards – These are great for kids learning to count and recognize numbers.
- Puzzles – These are always fun for kids to do. Store in zip lock bags and take them with you to appointments to keep the kids occupied.
- Simple Math Pages – These simple addition and subtraction pages are great for those who are just starting out with math problems.
- Bible Copywork Pages – This pack includes 10 Bible Verses in both King James and English Standard Versions for your child to copy and then memorise.