Queen Esther was a very special lady that God used to help His people in an amazing way. She was an orphan girl, who was being raised by her uncle, Mordecai, before growing into a beautiful woman who was chosen by the King of Persia to become his wife. In this Queen Esther Printable Pack, kids will learn about how this brave woman was used by God to save His special people.
Queen Esther Printable Pack
With 83 pages of printable resources, this Queen Esther Printable Pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities for young children.
After reading the book of Esther, this printable pack will help extend learning, and encourage them to be ready for God to use them when need.
This printable pack contains math activities such as size sequencing cards, count and clip cards and number puzzles. It also contains many literacy activities such as alphabet matching cards, spot and dot, word tracing, story writing pages and 3 part cards.
Also included are many other activities, including Bible themed activities. These include:
- Creating an invitation to a banquet.
- Fill in the missing words – Complete the sentences while reading the story of Queen Esther.
- What do you think? Think about the questions and answer to the best of your ability.
- God can use me – Draw a picture of yourself in the mirror while praying to God about how He can use you.
- Queen Esther Memory Cards ~ These come in both KJV and ESV and are great to memorising some of the verses of Esther.
- Cut and Paste a basic timeline of the events that lead up to Esther saving God’s people ~ Cut and paste the events in the correct order
- Bible Copywork Pages ~ These pages all relate to the Queen Esther and are great for copywork and memorisation. These pages come in both KJV and ESV.