The earliest years of learning should be all about play, exploration, and real-life experiences! Very little is needed to teach our kids at those ages other than reading aloud and playing with them. However, sometimes having some extras on hand can be useful! So we provide fun learning tools here such as this playful alphabet printable pack!
In our homeschool we keep preschool and kindergarten lessons very light. Basically, if the youngers want to “do school,” I have fun activities, coloring pages, and worksheets on hand. This 100+ page Alphabet Printable Pack is perfect for that, containing fun activities for each letter of the alphabet as well as a Bible Verse Card in ESV and KJV.
This massive printable pack contains the following activities:
- Handwriting Practice Pages –These pages are great for practicing letter formation as well as learning to spell and working on handwriting. There is one page for each letter of the alphabet and also contain one word that starts with the particular letter.
- Vocabulary cards (Montessori 3 Part Cards) – There is one card for each letter of the alphabet eg. Apple, ball, caterpillar. These can be used for matching and spelling practice as well as for games like memory and snap
- I Spy Pages – These pages contains pictures that your child will count and then write the answer in the box provided.
- Alphabet Matching Cards – There is two cards for each letter of the alphabet, one with the lowercase letter and one with the uppercase letter. These can be used to match the uppercase to the lowercase letter or one laminated, they can be used to practice writing the letter on, with a dry-erase marker.
- Coloring / Playdough Mats – These pages can be used to color or decorate the letter. They can also be laminated and used as playdough mats.
- Tracing / Cutting Pages – These are good for practicing fine motor skills. Your child can trace the line and then practice their scissor skills by cutting along the same line.
- 4 Piece Puzzles – These puzzles contain both the uppercase and lowercase letter of the alphabet as well as a picture that starts with the appropriate letter. Once laminated, they can be used in busy bags as well.
- ABC Bible Verse Cards – There is one card for each letter of the alphabet in both the King James and English Standard Versions. I recommended laminating these cards and using a binder ring to hold them together. They can be used to:
- Memorize verses of the Bible
- As copywork cards
Download the Alphabet Printable Pack
You Might Also Like…