Disclosure: *This post may include affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the disclosures and terms for more information.
Rocky Mountain Oils is a company that has a good reputation and does their best to serve their customers well while sourcing the very best essential oils.
- Great Information and Support: Their customer service is amazing. You can even do live chat with them on their web site if you have any questions or concerns, and they offer a 90-day money back guarantee if you don’t like the oils for any reason. Pretty cool! Their blog and knowledge sharing side of the company is still growing, but I’m impressed with what I’m seeing so far.
- Excellent Products: They carefully select only vetted suppliers and test for quality at several points along the way. For a full description of the process, check out their “Guaranteed S.A.A.F.E.” page that explains how they select and deliver oils.
- Good Prices: Given our experience with the company and products, along with what I now know about the essential oils industry, I’d say they have good prices. (And FREE SHIPPING!) They are not as cheap as what you might find in natural food stores or a few other cheap online companies, but the product and service higher. They’re also the same price or usually even cheaper than the MLMs.
- We LOVE Immune Strength (a Thieves or OnGuard equivalent). I’m surprised but convinced that it has carried us through cold and flu season so well. I honestly think it worked even better than doTerra because I noticed a more drastic difference while using it. Sign me up for a gallon!
- Fortify also seems like it may help prevent getting sick in the first place.
- Peace and Quiet is also a favorite of mine (is that any wonder for a mom of 6?).
- Tummy Rub works well on kids’ tummy aches, baby constipation, and adult intestinal issues. My husband even let me try it on him and I overheard him telling a friend that it really works!
- Frankincense wasn’t something I’d ever think to use but it has been a great all-purpose oil, like lemon. We’re currently using it to try to get rid of a wart on my daughter’s foot. Plus there’s the novelty factor. I like it!
- More! Over the past few years I’ve had the opportunity to use MANY more RMO oils and find out what works for my family. Essential oils are not a silver bullet, but I can defintiely say they’ve improved our general health and wellness. I also love using Lavender, Lemon, Tea Tree, and Eucalyptus globulus .
- True Blue didn’t work for a sore neck, which I was disappointed about because others seem to love it. However, I have used it successfully for migraines and some aches and pains in my knee during pregnancy. (Update: Since Blue Tansy has been added back to the blend I find it more effective for me personally.)
- I learned to smell an oil BEFORE putting it all over me. Those oils need to go on the feet. (ahem: Fortify).
I was skeptical when I approached essential oils. What I found was not so much a life-changing miracle health solution, but a toolbox full of options to help us with the every day health issues of family life. Totally worth the time and money, in my view. My experience with Rocky Mountain Oils has sold me and nobody is as surprised as I am. I’ve even signed up as an affiliate (which I don’t take lightly) and am getting ready to buy a diffuser. (Update: I’ve tried several now and this one is my favorite for large areas like our downstairs open floor plan.)
*FDA disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”
Download the FREE Essential Oils DIY Get Started Kit!
Get started with essential oils with this quick-start guide! Includes the 5 top recommended oils for busy moms to start building their essential oils collection and 5 recipes for healthy homes and families! There are MANY tips and resources on Proverbial Homemaker for using essential oils, but this is a great place to start! Click here and complete the checkout process to get your freebie.
Download the Essential Oils Getting Started Kit