- Have Reasonable Expectations (today’s topic)
- Have a Weekly Cleaning Routine
- Have a Morning and Evening Routine
- Enlist Help With Home Management
- Simplify and Streamline
- The pile of unfolded laundry in the bedroom. It’s ok. Really. It is. I know it’s not ideal, but it’s going to be ok.
- Leaving the counter cluttered as you stumble to bed.
- The messy stacks of books in the living room. I think of them as art. 😉
- The dirty windows (I can still see through them).
- The bathrooms must get some kind of daily tidying and a good cleaning regularly.
- I make sure the table and floors don’t have crumbs and such on them.
- I try to do the dishes and tidy the kitchen before bed (doesn’t always happen).
- The toys need to be at least contained a few times a day.
- The house can be “company ready” in an hour.
- Giveaway of The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule for Proverbial Homemaker email subscribers and regular readers.
- Super Mom (Myth Vs. Reality) at Teach Beside Me
- Getting it All Done: When Homeschool and Housework Collide by Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom ~ Homeschool Gameschool ~ Are We There Yet? ~ Life with Moore Babies ~ No Doubt Learning ~ Mrs. Redd’s Classroom Blog ~ Proverbial Homemaker ~ My Joy Filled Life ~ Preschool Powol Packets ~ Adventures in Mommydom ~ Vicki Arnold ~ Only Passionate Curiosity ~ Living Life and Learning ~ Farm Fresh Adventures ~ 3 Dinosaurs ~ For This Season
If you would like to have Proverbial Homemaker delivered to your inbox, click here: Subscribe to Proverbial Homemaker. Or join us on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest.
Linking up with:
Monday – The Better Mom, A Mama’s Story, What Joy is Mine
Tuesday – Road to 31, Growing Home, Time-Warp Wife, Hip Homeschool Hop, Real Life Homeschooling
Wednesday – Raising Arrows, Black Fox Homestead, Deep Roots at Home, Hope in Every Season, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home, Raising Homemakers, Women Living Well
Thursday – Teaching Mama, All Things With Purpose, Serving Joyfully, Leaving a Legacy, Giveaway Day with Hip Homeschool Moms, Enchanted Homeschooling Mom, Raising Mighty Arrows
Friday – Womanhood With Purpose, Holy Spirit Led Homeschooling
Other – Look What We Did, Mom Tested Family Approved