- Clean the dishes right after dinner
- Tidy the bathroom while the kids bathe
- Carry laundry to the washer when leaving the bedrooms
- Tidy one or two things every time you leave or enter a room
- Clean the mirror after brushing your teeth
- Wipe down the shower when you’re done with it
- Hang up and put away clothes right away (I just laughed out loud at this one – but it’s still a worthy goal)
- You get the idea
- During lunch, you’re naturally in the dining room. So anchor a kitchen and dining room cleaning dash to happen right after lunch!
- Before bed, you’re in the bathroom brushing your teeth. Make a habit of cleaning the counters and mirrors too.
- Playing with the kids outside, leave the outdoor broom nearby and sweep the porch or deck before joining in.
- After putting the kids to bed, you’re collapsing on the couch in an exhausted heap anyway, so clean under the cushions while you’re at it! 🙂
- Speed Cleaning Tips for Fast and Efficient Housecleaning from The Inspired Room
- 99 Ways to Simplify Life With Kids from Imperfect Homemaking (this isn’t completely on-topic, but I liked it)
- How to Keep a Clean House and Homeschool Too from Raising Arrows
- Giveaway of The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule for Proverbial Homemaker email subscribers and regular readers. (this is the last day to enter!)
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom ~ Homeschool Gameschool ~ Are We There Yet? ~ Life with Moore Babies ~ No Doubt Learning ~ Mrs. Redd’s Classroom Blog ~ Proverbial Homemaker ~ My Joy Filled Life ~ Preschool Powol Packets ~ Adventures in Mommydom ~ Vicki Arnold ~ Only Passionate Curiosity ~ Living Life and Learning ~ Farm Fresh Adventures ~ 3 Dinosaurs ~ For This Season
Linking up with:
Monday – The Better Mom, A Mama’s Story, What Joy is Mine
Tuesday – Road to 31, Growing Home, Time-Warp Wife, Hip Homeschool Hop, Real Life Homeschooling
Wednesday – Raising Arrows, Black Fox Homestead, Deep Roots at Home, Hope in Every Season, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home, Raising Homemakers, Women Living Well
Thursday – Teaching Mama, All Things With Purpose, Serving Joyfully, Leaving a Legacy, Giveaway Day with Hip Homeschool Moms, Enchanted Homeschooling Mom, Raising Mighty Arrows
Friday – Womanhood With Purpose, Holy Spirit Led Homeschooling
Other – Look What We Did, Mom Tested Family Approved