Teaching kids the value of honesty and integrity is one of the most an amazing gifts we can give them. Dishonesty can ruin their relationships and lead to much hardship in their lives. That is why it is important for us to teach kids honesty and model it for our little ones.
The Bible is God’s Word and the best resource to help you to teach kids honesty with a biblical worldview. This Honesty Printable Pack is a helpful introduction to teaching your kids about honesty or a fun supplement to your own character studies. I hope you enjoy it!
“Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” – James E. Faust
Teach Kids Honesty Printable Pack
In this 80-page honesty printable pack, you will find many activities for a variety of ages that helps teach kids honesty. First, for the younger children, you will find:
- Size Sequencing Cards– As they place them in order from smallest to biggest or vice versa, you can talk with them about the different ways they can show generosity to others.
- Puzzles– Using the same pictures as the Size Sequencing Cards, these 3-part puzzles are so much fun.
- Honesty Word Search– Learn new words relating to being honesty and then find then in the word search. You can also look these words up in the dictionary for extra learning.
For the older children, you will find:
- Writing Pages– These pages allow the children to write a few sentences about each way they can be honest, what this attribute means to them or ways they can show this to others.
- The story of Ananias and Sapphira– This story can be read to all the family. There are a couple of question and answer pages about this story which will make the older children dig deeper into God’s Word.
For a variety of ages, you will find:
- I am being Honest when… Cards– A great way to learn how to be honest, with talk as well as with actions. They will also be inspired and encouraged to make a positive difference in their corner of the world.
- Am I being honest when… – Examples of events that happen in real life which children will read and then decide if the action completed was honest or not.
- Being Honest Bible Verse Cards– These are great Bible Verses that the whole family will enjoy learning and memorizing together.
- Flashcards– These flashcards represent some acts of being honest and can be used for games such as memory/fish, and for handwriting practice. They are also a great way to help younger children learn some ways they can show they are honest.
- Bible Verses Copywork– These are the same Bible Verses as the Bible Verse Cards. There are two types of lines, one for the younger children and one for the older ones to copy these inspiring verses.
- Honesty Posters – These posters are great printed out on white cardstock and laminated.
- Honest or Dishonest – A fun cut and paste activity.
Download the Teach Kids Honesty Printable Pack
Click the arrow below to go to the Proverbial Homemaker store and get your Teach Kids Honesty Printable Pack!