God’s faithfulness is perfect. Although our faithfulness is sporadic and limited, He enables and equips us to grow in faithfulness so that His beautiful transforming work can take root in every area of our lives.
It is an act of worship to cultivate faithfulness in ourselves and feed on the perfect faithfulness of God.
For 2014, God has led me to a single word to focus on for the year:
“Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.” ~ Psalm 37:3
- Cultivating spiritual life (prayer, devotion, spiritual disciplines)
- Cultivating my marriage
- Cultivating the ministry of motherhood
- Cultivating health
- Cultivating a warm and welcoming home
- Cultivate – My Word for 2014 (some background on how God led me to this focus)
- Cultivating Faithfulness Series (by women I admire)
- Cultivating Faithfulness in Our Parenting by Bridget at Becoming a Godly Wife
- Why Cultivating Faithfulness is Impossible by Judith at WholeHearted Home
- Cultivating Faithfulness in Homeschooling by Erin at Water on the Floor
- Teaching Faithfulness to Our Children by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- A Journey Through the Faithful by Anne Marie from future. flying. saucers.
- Cultivating Faithfulness: A closer look at Psalm 37:1-6 – a devotion at Coffee for the Soul